For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 20, 2009

Congratulations Scott!!!!

Today my husband made quite an accomplishment, he graduated from rookie school for the Huntsville Fire and Rescue Department. We are so very proud of him. We are thankful that God has given us this opportunity and I just pray that He will keep Scott safe so that he may do His will. Here's where FAITH comes in. This is bittersweet... I am overjoyed, ecstatic, happy in every way but then selfish because he's the love of my life and Raegan's daddy and I want him to be safe and protected and I know that there are risks associated with this job. I know that this is God's plan and I can see his hands all over our lives and the turn of events that led us to this point and that is where I place my FAITH. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing you have bestowed upon us. Thank you for loving us when we didn't deserve it.

Scott I hope you know how very proud we are to be your family. You and Raegan are my world!!!! You are the best father and husband and I am honored to be your wife. I love you, always.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations and so thankful for people like you who put their life on the line for others!