For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cleaning, Cleaning, and more cleaning

Well, I've been cleaning house all day and reorganizing my closet and dressers. I have gotten rid of some old clothes and almost finished all the laundry. Hopefully by tonight or in the morning I will be able to say that "every stitch" is clean. I do this every year before school starts back. It makes it much easier for me to get everything in order. Then I do in again at the end of the winter season. I know that our lives are soon going to be very hectic with me starting back to school, finishing my grad work, and Scott starting training to be a firefighter. I am preparing myself as early as possible so that I won't be so overwhelmed. We are really going to have to rearrange our schedules. Scott will be going to work much earlier than he did at the previous job. But the good thing is he'll be home earlier (hopefully). The training has 2 sides: the physical side which I'm sure will be very exhausting and then the mental/academic side which will also be exhausting and challenging. It will be like having two full-time student/workers in the house. The good news is that this will all be temporary. He will finish all of his training by the end of the year and I will finish grad school by June 2010. Pray for us as we embark on a new journey. We know this is all part of God's plan.

No comments: