For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Monday, July 28, 2008

Photography provided by Tammy Evans.


With permission from Tammy Evans Photography, I have posted a collage from Raegan's one year photo shoot. For more information regarding photography by Tammy Evans please contact her at tammyevansphotography@gmail.com or you can view her blog which is linked under Blogging Around the Block.


Tammy did a wonderful job capturing the spontaneity and vitality of our little one. She worked patiently with Raegan to get some excellent photographs. She organized the photos in a beautiful photoshow which just makes you want to cry when you watch it. Tammy clearly met and exceeded our expectations as a photographer and is highly recommended as a someone who provides quality work at an affordable price.

3 comments:

Ashton said...

Those are beautiful pix!

Amanda said...

Great pics!! I'll have to remember that name!

tammy said...

I'm so glad you had such nice things to say about our session. I see you have been playing with effects and you made the background black and white on the one you have up. Isn't it fun! I love seeing what all can be done and I spend hours on testing and playing with images. Aren't you glad Sheri is your sister in law and my very best friend. It definately makes for you an even more affordability. Of course except my family but then again, Sheri is the sister I never had. I just love her to death. :)