For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Steps

Raegan is now taking baby steps. She has taken 3 or 4 steps at a time on her own but then needs help to do the rest. She has her two front teeth and will be getting two more new ones on top as her gums are very white and a little swollen.

A new opportunity has opened up for weekend graduate courses through MTSU. I'll have to make some decisions as to where to go but at least I am sure this is what I'm supposed to be doing now. In fact, I've never felt more certain about it.

We have yard work to do tomorrow! I hope we get everything done early enough to just kick back and enjoy the evening before another busy week at work. I am counting down the days until school gets out and then our first family trip to the beach. Wow time has really flown by!

Oh, I almost forgot....... I got my tenure letter. We have an awards banquet to celebrate on the 28th which also happens to be mom's b'day and the day I have a dentist appointment. No wonder we never have time to relax.

No comments: