For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great News!!!!

This week has been the first week that we have actually been 5 days instead of the usually staggered 3 days due to snow. It was quite a challenge getting back in full swing. However, my students were a pleasure to teach despite the many adjustments. This week has been very engaging for them and for myself. On Friday, I received some unexpected but welcomed news. I have been selected LCHS Teacher of the Year. I am very honored and humbled to have been selected by my colleagues to represent the school. I feel very blessed and I just wanted to share the news.

2 comments:

गणेश जोशी said...

how sweet..................

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Wish u had a follow wedgit