For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Charlotte's Web




I wanted to read Raegan a "real" book instead of the short stories that we usually read. So today, I took her to the book store and we bought Charlotte's Web. At nap time (because we couldn't wait til bed time) we read 2 chapters. She listened intently...repeating every detail of the story. I asked her questions to be sure she was really paying attention and comprehending the story ;0)....the teacher in me I guess. I can tell this girl is going to have a heart for good reading and I am so glad to get to share it with her. The plan was to read a chapter a day and finish it before summer. It looks like we'll finish it sooner than later and be making a trip back to the bookstore. Love it!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

brian said...

Charlotte's web is a great book and movie!