For this child I prayed........ and the Lord hath given me that which I asked of him.

I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where is the sunshine?

Well Spring Break has come but the sunshine hasn't. We had hoped for warmer weather and the opportunity to get out and have a little fun. We have been pretty productive around the house and having extra time has allowed for some much needed catching up. I always love this time of the year. It means we're so much closer to summer. I can't wait to have the summer off with Scott and Raegan. His schedule should allow for some fun family time. His dad keeps reminding me that these 24 hr shifts will pay off later. I am really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Rita said...

I found your blog today and I just wanted to say I really am enjoying it-I too have a blog-